14/08/2014

A few years ago I decided to try and make the whole illustration thing a way for me to make money, it was an enormously scary decision and I was so nervous about really trying to do this as a living. I saw Company Magazinehad an illustration competition and decided to enter, I didn't win but the art director really liked my work and wanted to commission me for my first published fashion illustration, I soon found out how passionate they were about new talent, art and fashion. They took a chance on me and made people take me seriously. if anyone comments on my work it's because they've seen it in company. I'm sad to hear they're going but I wanted to thank them for letting me be in the magazine over 14 times with my drawings. You're going to be missed.


3 comments:

  1. Wow amazing illustrations! I've just found your blog and followed you on bloglovin, I honestly thought some of your illustrations were photos they're that good! Abi :) myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH thankyou so much, that is so kind! :) x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous illustrations, it was from Company that I discovered your work :) It's such a shame that it wont be published anymore, I'll miss it.

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete