05/07/2014

Accessorise with Turquoise and Gold

3/20 I wanted to draw some of my favourite things, with one of the most lovely colour combinations, gold and turquoise. I've been waiting to try this out for a while now and I thought using it with nails and jewellery would be a great opportunity. I added tiny gold flecks at the top of the nails to create an ombre affect and used deep rusty golds to compliment the pinks. I've added a close-up shot at below so you can see all the delicate rings i've drawn, I love the look of piling up accessories and i've been dying to try it myself, but maybe i have to live through my illustrations for now. Make sure you check out the rest of the set and keep coming back each day.
 This print is now available for £10 HERE




3 comments:

  1. Love this look, the colours work wonderfully together
    Megan x
    MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Megan! it was SO much fun to do, maybe i'll start using more colour :P x

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to have this in my room! xxx

    ReplyDelete