11/02/2014

Leopard Print

Leopard Print, (with great power, comes great responsibility) ha! But really, it's such a striking print that just a hint of it is enough, I can't say i'm a huge fan of the print when it's in prink or any other garish colour.
 I recently bought some new shoes from Ebay, I had my heart set on some leopard print shoes for a long time, but finding the right type or print which weren't on 6 inch heels with a huge platform proved pretty challenging. I finally found some lovely shoes, with a small heel (4in) usually not a fan of tiny heels but they do give enough height and are really comfortable. 


£8 from Ebay, (My photograph)




Some Leopard prints I love, espescially with Olivia's pink dress..
All images Via Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. love that photo of Olivia Palermo :)

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete