10/01/2014

Company Magazine Illustrations Part 2



Le Flick! The second Illustration commission for Company's Paris Issue!
I'm so excited to show you these lovely eye makeup catwalk looks, all taken from the biggest shows on Paris Fashion week. My favourite is the Alexis Mabille, it's just so elegant and a style that really suits anyone, not to mention it's created the trend which we're seeing on everyone lately.




They're all different eyes, I created them all black and white at first but along side the colourful chanel look, it appeared realyl stange, so some colour was needed to balance it all out,  I kept the hues of the eye colour quite similar as i wanted the black pencil marks to really be the focus, i rarely draw with such dark heavy strokes, but I wanted the eyes to be in the same focus as the make-up and not look like an afterthought, Anyway, I hope you get to read this issue and see it in the flesh for your-self

 Natalie xx


3 comments:

  1. I love them! The Roland Mouret is what I go for.
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou! Oooh, yes it is a lovely look :)

      Delete
  2. wow, these are so pretty!
    Love the Chanel one and how you have done the eye colours, so pretty :D


    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete